Introduce yourself to the board.

Post by cdlisa17 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 pm

My name is Lisa and I live in Maryland. I have been cross dressing since I was 12 yrs old. My older sister was a stripper with a large wardrobe and collection of slutty high heels. When I was 19 I meet an older dominate black man on a phone chat line who encouraged me to live out my fantasy of having a man fuck me in the ass. I arranged to pick him up and get us a motel room. I had several outfits with me but once he saw the first a tight white mini skirt and tight blouse with white pantyhose and high heels his big strong hands were all over me. He did not want me to suck his dick but he did kiss me and kissed my mouth and pushed his tongue in my mouth. I was a virgin and had never French kissed. I was uneasy with it and turned my face away from him after a few minutes. At that point he turned me over on my tummy and pulled my pantyhose down to my knees. He was bareback and used Vaseline. I was frightened and when I looked back I could see his dick which was big and hard. He start slow but then pushed his rock hard large cock into my ass hole. I had played with my mother's vibrator many times but this was very different and lasted much longer. I whimpered as he pumped my little virgin ass. At some point I asked how long and in a firm voice he responded with "SHUT UP BITCH" I knew then that I would be a different man or as I would discover not a man at all but a BBC addicted sissy CD slut to be used and abused by dominate black men for the rest of my life. I hope the attached pics are pleasing to all.

Thank you master
Black boy cut panty3.jpg
My boy cut black panties over nude pantyhose pulled up to show more of my sissy ass.
Black boy cut panty3.jpg (352.57 KiB) Viewed 684 times
Black mini dress with pantyhose5.jpg
A favorite of mine the short very tight black mini dress.
Black mini dress with pantyhose5.jpg (448.24 KiB) Viewed 684 times